Monday, February 4, 2008

In Which I Am Not Objective

Suck it, Boston. SUCK IT. There is a God in Heaven, and He will not let the Massholes celebrate two major sports championships in one year. Not that I'm a Yankees fan or anything (please, please kill me if you ever see that happening) but I have to see tonight as a little bit of karmic payback for 2004. Yeah, yeah, Boston vs. New York, completely overhyped, but now the Patriots are forever 18-1. This is how I suffered during the World Series, and of course, I'd rather that the Boston entrant lost then instead of now, but later is better than never.

19-NO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, I'm sick. And yes, I'm also going to bed now. Drown in your tears, Patriots fans. And I'm not even a Giants fan. I just count this suffering well deserved.

No comments: